Feta Cucumber Pita SandwichFrom tatoeba 6 years ago
- 1 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 cup thinly chopped cucumber shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint shopping list
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 6-ounce package baby spinach shopping list
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 3 ounces) shopping list
- 4 pita breads, cut crosswise in half shopping list
How to make it
- Mix yogurt, garlic and cayenne in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Chill.
- Mix cucumber, sun-dried tomatoes, green onion, mint, vinegar and oil in large bowl. Stir in spinach and feta cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Let stand while preparing pita bread.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Wrap pita breads in foil. Place in oven until heated through, about 10 minutes. Fill pita halves with cucumber mixture. Spoon some of yogurt dressing into each pita half. Serve, passing remaining yogurt dressing separately.
The Cooktatoeba Yokohama, JP
- Not added to any groups yet!