JD Rack of LambFrom lowcarber 6 years ago
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- warm skillet on stove top at about meduim-hi heat
- Place Rack of lamb in Baking Pan and Pour Olive Oil over Rack of lamb ( a few tablspoons worth)
- Add shallots to baking pan- either on or around lamb.
- Then pour 4 Table spoons of Jack Daniels Whiskey on top of lamb and shallots
- Place two-four spigs of Rosemary on lamb and add a little pepper
- Bake for about 15 minutes,(no need to turn lamb over)
- Add oil to pan and a touch more pepper
- Place all contents of baking pan into skillet/pan, and sear lamb et all for another four or five minutes- depending on how well you like it done...
- Lamb will have a crispy shell, but will remain moist and juicy inside
- Remove from skillet and serve with your favourite Veggies!
- Note: you can maintain lamb at rare, or medium rare level by cutting back on the bake time by a few minutes, but keeping skillet time the same.