Crock Pot MacaroniFrom dazed 9 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 12 oz. can evaporated milk shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 lb. elbow macaroni pasta shopping list
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded American cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder (Or finely chopped onions if you prefer) shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Spray the inside of the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with the fresh and evaporated milks.
- Stir in UNCOOKED macaroni and all of the shredded cheeses, salt and pepper, and onion and garlic powders; mix well.
- Pour into 4 quart crockpot.
- Cover cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Do NOT stir or remove the lid while this dish is cooking. Serves 4-6