Sweet and Sour MeatloafFrom samjo 9 years ago
- 2 Lbs. ground beef (I like to use one that is not super lean, just seems to make it moister to me) shopping list
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons yellow mustard shopping list
- 6 Tablespoons Ketsup shopping list
- 1 whole egg shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together meat, bread crumbs, onion soup mix, mustard, 1/2 the ketsup, egg and salt and pepper.
- Shape into Loaf Pan.
- Bake 45 min. at 350 degrees. (drain off excess grease)
- Mix remaining ketsup, sugars, and vinegar adn microwave for 1-2 min. to dissolve sugars.
- Pour over hot meatloaf and return to oven for 15 more min.
- Let stand 10 min. before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- samjo Gering, NE
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksamjo Gering, NE
- Not added to any groups yet!