oatstanding choco-chip muffinsFrom patpat 8 years ago
- 1-1/4 cups quick-cooking rolled oats shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 unpacked brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 granulated sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1/4 cup pureed canned peaches shopping list
- whitout juice in blender shopping list
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat butter or margarine, melted(not fat-free) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325
- Pour boiling water over oats in med bowl. stir and let stand
- for 20 min
- combine flour and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl. set aside.
- in small bowl, combine egg whites, pureed peaches,butter,and vanilla.Beat with a whisk until well mixed.Add peach mixture to oats and stir until smooth.Add oat mixture to flour mixture and stir until dry ingredients are moistened. batter will be thick. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spray large muffin tin with non-stick spray (or paper muffin cups)
The Cookpatpat Pittsview, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!