Crock Pot Mac-n-CheeseFrom medalenceo 8 years ago
- 2 cups macaronni - cooked shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 3 eggs - beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the macaroni - leaving a little tough as it will continue to cook in the slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients to the slow cooker.
- Once macaronni is cooked add it to the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 3 hours
- 30 minutes before serving add a little more shredded cheeese to top.
The Cookmedalenceo Fishers, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!