Cheesy Hash Brown CasseroleFrom askksk 6 years ago
- 1 30 oz package frozen shredded hash browns shopping list
- 1 cup shredded colby-Jack cheese shopping list
- 1 5 oz package shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 large onion, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1/2 cup beef broth shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine has browns and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir together milk and next 5 ingredients; pour over hash brown mixture. Pour into a lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes or until golden.
The Cookaskksk LOUISVILLE, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!