Chicken and Pasta SaladFrom pamela 8 years ago
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless shopping list
- 8 oz pasta, rotini style shopping list
- 1 head romaine lettuce, diced shopping list
- 6 cherry tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 red onion, diced shopping list
- steak seasoning, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the grill at high heat. Season both sides of chicken with the steak seasoning.
- Oil the grill grate, lightly, and grill chicken 6-8 minutes per side, (until juices run clear.) Remove from the heat, and cut into strips when cooled.
- In the meantime, add the pasta to a large pot of lightly salted boiling water. Cook 8-10 minutes, until ‘al dente‘. Drain, and run under cold water to cool.
- Combine the lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and onion in a large bowl. Mix together with the cooled chicken and pasta then serve.