Grilled Corn And Hefeweizen ButterFrom michkali 8 years ago
- 6 ears of corn , shucked shopping list
- 6 Tbsp sweet butter , softened shopping list
- 1 cup of Hefeweizen beer shopping list
- 1 Tbsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika shopping list
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onions shopping list
- Coarse sea salt and ground black pepper shopping list
- 6 sheets Heavy Duty aluminum foil shopping list
How to make it
- Mix butter with beer, onions, chili powder and paprika .
- Coat each ear of corn with the butter mixture and season with the salt and pepper.
- Wrap in foil and grill for 15 minutes or until kernels are cooked through.