Chocolate Cream Cheese BrowniesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter softened shopping list
- 2 cups sugar divided shopping list
- 6 large eggs divided shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 9 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Melt unsweetened chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate and butter in top of double boiler blending well then cool.
- With electric mixer beat cream cheese and butter until creamy then gradually add 1/2 cup sugar beating well.
- Beat in 2 eggs one at a time then stir in vanilla and fold in flour and 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Set aside.
- Beat 4 remaining eggs gradually adding remaining 1-1/2 cups sugar then add chocolate and 2 teaspoons vanilla and beat until well blended.
- In a bowl combine 1 cup flour, baking powder and salt then fold in chocolate batter and remaining chips.
- Reserve 3 cups batter.
- Spread remaining batter into a greased rectangular pan.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over chocolate batter then top with reserved chocolate batter and swirl with knive.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!