Orange Roughy SaladFrom sunny 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 4 (6-ounce) orange roughy or other white fish fillets shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups chopped tomato shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange zest shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice shopping list
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped red onion shopping list
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 cups gourmet salad greens shopping list
- 1 ounce thinly sliced prosciutto or ham - cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle flour over fish. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add fish; cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove fish from pan, and keep warm.
- Combine the tomato and next 6 ingredients (tomato through salt) in a bowl. Combine 1 cup tomato mixture and salad greens in a large bowl; toss well.
- Arrange 1 cup salad greens mixture on each of 4 plates; top each serving with 1 fillet and 1/4 cup tomato mixture. Top evenly with prosciutto. Cheers!
The Cooksunny Portland, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!