Vegetable PizzaFrom melissity 8 years ago
- 2 pkgs crescent rolls (8 rolls each) shopping list
- 2 8-oz pkgs cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup mayo shopping list
- 1 pkg ranch dressing mix (e.g. Hidden Valley) shopping list
- 1 10-oz pkg shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- vegetables of your choice (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, green peppers, red peppers, tomato, onion, etc) and mushrooms if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop all vegetables into small pieces (or use food processor) and keep in separate bowls.
- Spread crescent rolls out next to each other on cookie sheet, covering entire surface to make a flat crust.
- Bake crust for 7-10 minutes until edges are golden.
- Allow crust to cool before adding toppings.
- In a bowl combine softened cream cheese, mayo, and ranch dressing mix.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Top with chopped vegetables and shredded cheese.
- Cut into small bars and enjoy! :)
- *Note: Leftovers must be refrigerated.
The Cookmelissity Stow, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!