Curried Cream of Broccoli SoupFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 small white onion chopped shopping list
- 4 cups uncooked broccoli chopped shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine shopping list
- 3 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 teaspoon curry powder shopping list
- 1 cup half and half cream shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté onion, broccoli and bell pepper in butter.
- Add wine and chicken broth then simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Place vegetables in a blender and blend until a smooth puree is reached.
- Return to pan then add curry powder then cream.
- Heat and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!