Army Brat Wrap AppsFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 package Budding® beef, cut into tiny pieces shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
- 1-4 ounce can diced green chilies shopping list
- 2 soft flour tortillas shopping list
- black olives, pitted, drained and sliced (Optional) shopping list
- Shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, dry ranch mix, beef, onion and chilies.
- Mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly onto flour tortillas.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese and diced black olives.
- Roll tight.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Slice into 1-2 inch pieces and serve with salsa.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!