Mexican Chicken CasseroleFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can chili without beans shopping list
- 4 ounces mild salsa shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 small chopped white onion shopping list
- 1 dozen corn tortillas torn into pieces shopping list
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 cup pitted whole black olives shopping list
How to make it
- Shred cooked chicken in the bottom of a casserole dish to make first layer.
- Top with torn tortilla for second layer.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together except the cheeses.
- Pour mixture over the two above mentioned layers then top with cheeses.
- Allow mixture to seep down into chicken and tortillas.
- Baked covered for 45 minutes at 350.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!