Scalloped CornFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 can cream style corn shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 well beaten egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 cup cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup buttered cracker crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Heat corn and milk then gradually stir in egg.
- Add cup cracker crumbs, onion, bell pepper, salt and pepper then mix well.
- Pour into a greased medium casserole dish.
- Top with buttered cracker crumbs then back at 350 for 20 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!