Luscious Layer BarsFrom brandmom 9 years ago
- 1 pouch chocolate chip cookie mix (Betty Crocker) shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup butterscotch chips shopping list
- 1 cup of milk chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup of flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 can (140z) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat over to 350 Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray (You can skip the spray and line the pan with foil to make cleanup and bar removal easier)
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and egg until soft dough forms. Press dough in bottom of pan using floured fingers
- Bake 15 minutes. Sprinkle with butterscoth chips, chocolate chips, coconut & walnuts. Drizzle evenly with condensed milk.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 2 hours. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.