Grilled Sirloin Steak and Corn SaladFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. vinaigrette Italian salad dressing shopping list
- 3 cups frozen corn, thawed and drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup cubed havarti cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy Italian salad dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Brush steak with vinaigrette salad dressing and let stand for 15 minutes. In large bowl, combine corn, onions, peppers, and cheese with creamy Italian salad dressing and toss to combine.
- Grill steak on two sided dual contact grill for 5-9 minutes until desired doneness. Remove from grill and let stand for 5 minutes. Slice thinly across the grain and place on top of corn salad. Serve immediately.