Vegetable and Smoked Sausage FrittataFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 small zucchini sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated oregano leaves shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions with tops shopping list
- 1 pound beef and pork smoked sausage shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk eggs in bowl then stir in milk, Parmesan cheese, oregano and pepper then set aside.
- Cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat until browned turning occasionally.
- Drain off any drippings then remove sausage from skillet and cut into 1/2" lengths.
- Melt butter in same skillet.
- Add zucchini, shredded carrots and onions then cook and stir over medium heat until tender.
- Top with sausage then Swiss cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetable mixture then stir gently to combine.
- Cook without stirring over low heat 10 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Remove from heat then let stand 5 minutes before cutting into wedges.
- Serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!