Bacon and Tomato QuesadillaFrom jaie 7 years ago
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened shopping list
- 2-10 inch flour tortillas shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded montery jack cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 tomato, diced shopping list
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped onions or scallions shopping list
- 1-2 tablespoons diced jalapeños shopping list
- 3 slices bacon, cooked crisp shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Heat a skillet, same one wiped out if desired, over medium heat.
- Spread 1/2 of the butter onto 1 side of a tortilla.
- Place tortilla in skillet, butter-side down.
- Spread cheese over top, sprinkle with tomatoes, onion, jalapeños, and bacon.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Top with remaining tortilla.
- Cook for 1-3 minutes, until brown and cheese is melting.
- Spread remaining butter onto top tortilla and flip.
- Cook until other side turns brown, just about another minute.
- Cut into wedges and serve hot.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!