Pudding ChomeurFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- 2 cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 pinch salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup cold butter shopping list
- ¾ cup milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, mix together the brown sugar and water, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, and stir in 1 tablespoon of butter and ½ teaspoon of vanilla. Cover.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Cut in 1/3 cup of butter.
- Make a well in the center, and pour in the milk and vanilla all at once. Stir just until all of the dry mixture is absorbed.
- Return the sugar mixture to a full boil, and drop large spoonfuls of the batter into the syrup.
- Cover and simmer over medium heat, without removing the lid, for 15 minutes.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
The world can not ever have enough of the basic comfort foods! This is one...Thanks, Jo_jo_ba!kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Basic Essentials58 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members