Grapefruit Avocado Summer SaladFrom cyates798 8 years ago
- 4 medium Ripe avocados, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice (freshi is best!) shopping list
- 4 medium pink grapefruits, peeled and sectioned shopping list
- leaf lettuce shopping list
- Green or red maraschino cherries (optional) shopping list
- French dressing (to follow) shopping list
- French Dressing: shopping list
- 1 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (fresh is best!) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teasponn Course ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle avocado slices with juice, toss well.
- Arrange avocado and grapefruit slices on lettuce leaves.
- Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve with French Dressing, garnish with maraschino cherries, if desired.
- French Dressing:
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- Makes about 2 cups.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- cyates798 Odessa, FL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcyates798 Odessa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!