Ladies Finger With OnionFrom jmp629 9 years ago
- 2 tbsps vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 green chili, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 150g lady’s fingers, top sliced off and the remainder cut at an angle into 4cm pieces shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- Pinch of turmeric shopping list
- ¼ tsp ground cumin shopping list
- ¼ tsp ground coriander shopping list
- 1 tsp peeled and grated ginger shopping list
- 2 tbsps fresh coriander leaves, washed and chopped. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a pan over a medium fire. Add onion, garlic and chili. Stir-fry for 1 min.
- Add the lady’s fingers, salt, turmeric, cumin and coriander. Mix well and stir-fry for another 5 to 6 mins. The mixture may turn slightly gooey, but as you cook, it will dry out again.
- Stir in ginger, cook for 30 secs, then turn off the fire. Sprinkle the coriander leaves over and serve
The Cookjmp629 Puchong, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!