Whole Wheat Natural Banana BreadFrom kk_chasey 6 years ago
- (assuming all ing. are Organic - optional) shopping list
- 1/2C butter shopping list
- 3/4C brown sugar or raw sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1C stomeground whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/4C unbleached white flour shopping list
- 1/4C wheat germ shopping list
- 1tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/4 C mashed ripe bananas shopping list
- 1/4C yogurt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat 350
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with banana mixture to butter mixture; stirring just enough to combine well.
- Turn into an oiled 9x5" loaf pan
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until done.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Remove and continue cooling on rack
- (=1 loaf)
The Cookkk_chasey Austin, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!