Spinach Chicken Caesar WrapFrom lor 6 years ago
- 1 cup shredded Jarlsberg lite cheese shopping list
- 2 cups cooked, shredded rotisserie chicken shopping list
- 1/3 cup spring onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup celery, thinly sliced shopping list
- 3/4 cup non-fat caesar salad dressing shopping list
- 4 cups spinach leaves washed and shopping list
- dried (about 4 ounces) shopping list
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas shopping list
- * Easily doubled ;-) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix Jarlsberg cheese. rotisserie chicken and spring onion in a bowl and toss well with dressing; set aside.
- Arrange 1 cup of spinach leaves on one side of a tortilla.
- Spoon on 1/4 chicken mixture.
- Roll up tightly, tucking in ends.
- Repeat to make 4.
- Wrap in microwave-safe paper and refrigerate.
- Heat in microwave 1-1/2 minutes or until warm.
- Slice in half.
- Makes 4 wraps