Sherry Shrimp and RiceFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 2 cups cooked rice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1-3/4 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup cream or half-&-half shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1 pound shrimp, no shells or tails and deveined and cooked shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2-3 tablespoons sherry shopping list
How to make it
- Cook rice.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Clean and cook shrimp.
- Set aside until read to add to saucepan.
- In a sauce pan, mix butter, flour and cream.
- Heat over medium heat until it thickens.
- Add chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, shrimp, salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir to blend well and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Just before serving, add the sherry and stir to blend.
- Serve over cooked rice.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- jaie Allentown, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!