Orange Vinaigrette Chicken SaladFrom pamela 7 years ago
- 1 head romaine lettuce: cleaned, dried and chopped shopping list
- 1 pound chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless shopping list
- 1 cup baby carrots, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup fresh broccoli, chopped shopping list
- 1 (11 oz) can mandarin oranges, liquid removed shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar shopping list
- 4 tbsp garlic and herb seasoning blend (salt-free) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill at a medium-high heat.
- Combine vinegar, seasoning blend, sugar, orange juice, and olive oil in a bowl, then place about 1/2 cup aside for basting.
- Oil the grill grate, lightly, and grill the chicken for 6-8 minutes on both sides, (or until the juices run clear), basting often with the left over portion of dressing. When cooled, cut into strips. Discard the remaining basting sauce.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, carrots, broccoli and oranges. Add the chicken strips to the top of the salad and drizzle with left over dressing to serve.
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!