Cap N Crunch CookiesFrom mrspotatohead 7 years ago
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- ½ cup butter, softened shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cup Cap'n Crunch cereal, coarsely crushed shopping list
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375'F.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Beat sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Blend in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; in a separate bowl. Add to egg mixture and mix well.
- Stir in cereal and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Store tightly covered.
- Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!