Home-made Tomato Sauce PastaFrom matelda 7 years ago
- 15 medium size fresh tomatoes (cut into wedge sizes) shopping list
- 1 big size onion (Chopped) shopping list
- 5 cloves garlic (mince) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp chopped thyme shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 8 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- Some black pepper to taste shopping list
- Pre-cooked pasta of your choice for 4 persons shopping list
How to make it
- First place all the cut tomatoes in a big mixing bowl.
- Add in the garlic, thyme, onion, black pepper and olive oil.
- Wash hands, and squashed the tomatoes with your fingers till all the juices of the tomatoes have been sqeeze out. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Now add in the lemon juice, salt and Balsamic vinegar. Mix with a spoon.
- Heat up a pot, pour in the tomato puree and leave it cook for a few minutes till it bubbles.
- Viola, done!
- I add additional bacon bits to it when serving! Yum!