Chicken and Vegetable Saute with Herbed Cream SauceFrom gasman 6 years ago
- 1 can cream of celery soup mixed with 1/2 can milk shopping list
- 1 cup julienne cut carrots shopping list
- 1/4 lb fresh mushroom,sliced shopping list
- 1 cup diagonally sliced snow peas (1/2-inch pieces) shopping list
- 2 TBS butter or margarine shopping list
- 2TBS dry white wine ( what you would drink) shopping list
- 2 cups cooked chicken or turkey shopping list
- 1 pkg(10 oz.) Pepperidge Farm frozen puff pastry Shells, baked shopping list
- according to package directions. shopping list
How to make it
- In a small saucepan,heat cream of celery soup and milk; set aside.
- In a medium sized skillet, heat butter until melted and hot. Add carrots, mushrooms, snow peas,saute until tender-crisp. Add to soup mixture; stir in wine and chicken. Heat thoroughly. Serve in
- warm pastry shells.
The Cookgasman Nemo, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!