Chocolate cookie DessertFrom misopiso 9 years ago
How to make it
- 1) spread cool whip on each wafer
- 2) stack wafers so that you have cool whip sandwiched between each wafer
- 3) turn stack on its side so that it is a log and continue to add wafers and cool whip until you have used the whole box of wafers
- 4) frost the whole log with the remaining cool whip so that it looks like a long white log-shaped cake
- 5) place in freezer for 4 hours min.
- 6) take out to serve and cut on the diagonal so that it is striped
- 7) many people call this "zebra cake"
The Cookmisopiso Mercer Island, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!