Ginger Lemon Sauce Fish FiletFrom pluto 9 years ago
- 8 sea bas fish filet, 200 gram each shopping list
- 2 table spoons of lemon zest (grated yellow lemons) shopping list
- 1 cup white flour. shopping list
- 4 medium size green onions sliced thinly (green and white parts) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped parsly shopping list
- 2 large glove garlic crushed/minced shopping list
- 1 table spoon black pepper shopping list
- 2 table spoons salt shopping list
- 1 table spoon ground cumin shopping list
- 3 table spoons fresh ginger (grated or chopped finely) shopping list
- 1/2 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 4 table spoons butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 2 table spoons starch powder dissolved in 1/2 cup of water. shopping list
How to make it
- Wash the fish filet and pat dry. Mix salt, pepper and cumin and sprinkle over both sides of the fish. Let stand for 5 minutes and then drench in flower.
- Fry the fish in hot oil for 4 minutes each side. remove from frying pan and place on an absorbent towel.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan add the sliced green onions, ginger, garlic and lemon zest. Mix and fry for 2 minutes. Add the lemon juice and stirr for 1 minute. Add the parsly, fry for 1 more minute and then add the disolved starch in water and stirr for 2 minutes. Remove of the stove and keep warm.
- Place each fish fillet in a dish and cover with the lemon sauce.
- Serve with garlic bread and white wine.
The Cookpluto Markham, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!