Dans Favorite Chicken SandwichFrom geckofiend 6 years ago
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce shopping list
- 4 slices bacon shopping list
- 2 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing shopping list
- 4 slices swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 small avocado - peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Coat a baking dish with cooking spray. Brush both sides of each chicken breast with barbecue sauce and place in the baking dish. Top each breast with 2 slices bacon.
- Bake chicken 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until juices run clear. Drain bacon strips on paper towels, and slice breasts in half lengthwise.
- Heat the oven broiler. Spread both halves of each hoagie roll with Ranch dressing. Place 2 breast halves on one half of each roll. Place 2 strips of bacon on each remaining roll half. Top each half with 1 slice Swiss cheese.
- Arrange sandwich halves on the baking sheet, and broil 2 to 5 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Layer chicken halves of sandwiches with avocado slices, and top with bacon halves to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- geckofiend Columbus, OH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgeckofiend Columbus, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!