Bangkok ChickenFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion shopping list
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic halved shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup drained canned button mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup drained canned baby corn shopping list
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup fresh basil leaves shopping list
- Boston or romaine lettuce leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken crosswise into 1/4" slices then set aside.
- Place onion, anchovy paste, garlic and red pepper flakes in blender and process until smooth.
- Set aside.
- Heat wok over high heat about 1 minute or until hot.
- Drizzle oil into wok and heat 30 seconds.
- Add chicken and stir fry until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Remove chicken to large bowl and reduce heat to medium.
- Add onion mixture to wok and stir fry 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and corn and mix well.
- Add soy sauce and sugar then stir until sugar dissolves.
- Return chicken to wok then stir fry until heated through.
- Add basil then toss gently to combine.
- Line serving platter with lettuce leaves.
- Spoon chicken onto lettuce.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!