Health SlawFrom thepiggs 6 years ago
- 4 Cups shredded cabbage (mix of red and green is good) shopping list
- 2/3 Cup grated carrots shopping list
- 1/3 Cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/3 Cup golden raisins shopping list
- 2/3 Cup drained crushed pineapple plus two tbls reserved juice shopping list
- 1/3 Cup raw shelled sunflower seeds shopping list
- 1 8oz container of active-culture yogurt (pineapple, pina colada or vanilla) shopping list
How to make it
- Toss cabbage, grated carrots, celery, golden raisins and sunflower seeds together.
- Mix yogurt into pineapple and reserved juice.
- Stir yogurt mixture into the slaw mix.
- Chill and allow to rest for 30 minutes before serving.