Sweet and Sour Green BeansFrom flavorsofitaly 9 years ago
How to make it
- Fry bacon in large heavy skillet until crisp.
- Remove bacon from skillet and crumble into small pieces; set aside.
- Drain off all but 1/4 cup bacon drippings. In medium bowl, combine vinegar, water, eggs, salt, and sugar, beat until well blended.
- Add mixture to skillet, with bacon drippings and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Place cooked green beans in serving dish and pour mixture over green beans.
- Add crumbled bacon pieces to top and serve immediately.