Chicken MeatloafFrom sinder56 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground chicken and egg.
- In a separate small bowl, combine cheese, garlic, onion and crumbs.
- Add seasoning mixture to the ground chicken. Mix well (I use my hands).
- Pat the mixture into a shallow rectangular baking dish. Bake for 40 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine ketchup and honey in a small bowl and mix well. During the last 10 minutes of baking time, spread ketchup mixture over the meat.
The Cooksinder56 Dover, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!