Deviled Snack MixFrom dvisscher 6 years ago
- 3 c bite-size wheat cereal squares shopping list
- 3 c bite-size corn cereal squares shopping list
- 3 plain rice cakes broken up shopping list
- 2 c pretzels shopping list
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp Worcesterschire sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp each chili powder and dry mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cereal, rice cakes, and pretzels in a 9x13 pan and stir to mix.
- In a small bowl stir together the vegetable oil, worcesterschire sauce, chili powder, dry mustard, salt, and garlic powder until well mixed.
- Spoon this mixture over the cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crisp and golden, stirring several times.
- Makes 10 cups.