Beef Taco BakeFrom craftyazgirl 9 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 can Campbell's Creamy Ranchero tomatoe Soup (if you can't get that you can use regular tomato soup) shopping list
- 1 cup Pace chunky salsa shopping list
- 8 corn tortillas or flour tortillas (6 to 8 inches) (we like the corn because the flour tends to get pastey) cut into 1 inch pieces * shopping list
- 1cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- * Or substitute 2 1/2 cups corsely crumbled tortilla chips for the tortillas, also a good way to use up the last of that bag of chip where they are broken too small to dip. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.F
- Cook beef in skillet until browned, pour off fat.
- Add soup, salsa, tortillas and half the cheese.
- Spoon into a 2 quart shallow baking dish. Cover
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until hot. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
The Cookcraftyazgirl El Mirage, AZ
The Rating1 people
I have tried this before and my family loved it. I had to use the regular tomato soup (not all stores have the creamy ranchero tomato) and it works great.jojo1952 in Glendale loved it