CRANBERRY WALNUT CHEESECAKE PIEFrom jeanbob75 8 years ago
- 1 ¼ c. cold milk shopping list
- 2 pkg.(4 oz) Jell-O cheesecake pudding shopping list
- ½ tsp. grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) tub Cool Whip, thawed and divided shopping list
- 1 graham cracker crust shopping list
- 1 (16 oz) cranberry sauce, divided shopping list
- ½ c. toasted chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Pour milk in a bowl
- Add pudding and lemon peel.
- Beat one minute with a wire whisk.
- Gently stir in ½ of the Cool Whip.
- Spread ½ of the pudding mixture into crust.
- Top with ½ of the cranberry sauce, then ½ of the walnuts.
- Repeat layers.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip over top
- Sprinkle with a few more nuts.
- Can be frozen.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- jeanbob75 Norton, KS
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookjeanbob75 Norton, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!