Spinach SouffleFrom solass 7 years ago
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup ricotta or cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 stick butter, softened shopping list
- 1-2 cups cheddar cheese (manchego or gouda will work too) shopping list
- 1, 500 gram package frozen spinach or fresh spinach, stems removed and steamed until limp; drain either very well. shopping list
- 1-2 teaspoons red chili flakes or black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- Add ins if desired: shopping list
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced fine shopping list
- 6 strips bacon, cooked & crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 cup very well sauted mushrooms shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients you are using together, it will be on the sticky side.
- Pour it into a well buttered 2 quart casserole dish.
- Place the casserole in a pan of hot water (just coming up the sides about 1 inch).
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 45 minutes or until top of souffle is starting to brown a bit.
The Cooksolass Puerto Vallarta, MX
- Not added to any groups yet!