Easy Crock Pot Pulled Pork BBQFrom g286unn 7 years ago
- Whole pork shoulder roast (Picnic) shopping list
- large onion chopped shopping list
- 3tablespoons garlic shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- liquid smoke to taste shopping list
- 2 16oz bottles of your favorite BBQ sauce (or home made) shopping list
- kaiser rolls shopping list
- Cole Slaw shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse Pork with water and place in a large crock pot.
- Add onions, garlic,salt,pepper and liquid smoke.
- Cook on low until meat falls off the bone. (10-12 hours)
- Drain Liquid and reserve, removing fat.
- Remove skin and bones, and shred with two forks to desired consistency. If cooked long enough it should easily fall apart.
- Add sauce. If still to dry add in a little of the reserved liqid unil smooth but not soggy.
- Serve on Kaiser rolls and top with coleslaw.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookg286unn Atlantic City, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!