Garden Pea SaladFrom marylee 6 years ago
- 1 pkg frozen peas - allow to thaw slowly in a colander lined with paper towels. shopping list
- 2 small bunches green onions chopped shopping list
- 1/2 medium red onion chopped shopping list
- Diced medium cheddar cheese (I put in what I think looks good, I go by color) shopping list
- 1 can cashew halves. shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients and add the salad dressing.
- Salad Dressing: 2 envelopes ranch dressing mix, 1 cup sour cream, 1 cup mayonnaise; approximately 1 oz milk (just enough milk to make it all come together, it will be very thick)
- Add the cashews just as you are serving the salad. If added too early they will become soggy.
The Cookmarylee Columbia Falls, MT
- Not added to any groups yet!