Angel Hair Pasta with Peppers and ChickenFrom auntiem 7 years ago
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 large red bell pepper, julienned shopping list
- 3/4 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts shopping list
- 1 cup sugar snap pea pods shopping list
- 6 thick slices smoked deli chicken shopping list
- 1 tablespoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 pinch salt shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 (8 ounce) packages angel hair pasta shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil to medium high heat. Add the garlic, bell pepper, water chestnuts and pea pods. Reduce heat to medium low and cover. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Cut chicken into strips, approximately 1/4 inch wide. Add the chicken, onion powder, ground black pepper and salt to the skillet. Cover and cook for 5 more minutes.
- In a separate small saucepan, heat the chicken broth to a near boil. Pour the hot broth into the vegetable/chicken skillet. Toss and serve mixture over cooked angel hair pasta immediately.
The Cookauntiem Halifax, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!