Beef Stove Top StewFrom jvillas331 9 years ago
- 1 Lb of ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup of long grain rice. shopping list
- 3 table spoons of olive oil shopping list
- 3 Carrets cubed shopping list
- 3 cellery sticks cubed shopping list
- 1 large onion cubed shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves diced shopping list
- 1/2 a can of tomato sause shopping list
- 2 cups of water shopping list
- salt and perper to taste shopping list
- loaf of garlic bread shopping list
How to make it
- Start rice(1 cup of rice to 1 3/4 cups of water
- in a sause pan bring to a boil lower heat and cover for 10 min..
- Add olive oil
- Brown the beef
- Drain Oil
- then add the vegtables
- Let the vegtables mix with the beef for about 5 min.
- next add tomato sause
- and add water cover redues heat and simmer for 15 min.
- serve over a bed of rice with garlic bread.
The Cookjvillas331 San Antonio, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!