Nilagang BakaFrom ferdslim 9 years ago
- 2 kg. beef Bulalo (shank) cut bone into half , cut meat in large cubes shopping list
- 2 pcs. large red onions quartered shopping list
- 2 pcs. onion leaks shopping list
- Petchay Tagalog (bok choy/Chinese white cabbage) shopping list
- salt shopping list
- water shopping list
- Patis (fish sauce) shopping list
- Kalamansi shopping list
- 2 stalks tanglad/salay (lemon grass) finely chopped (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a pressure cooker, boil bulalo (bone and meat), onions and salt in water.
- Reduce heat and simmer, skimming off any scum that rises to the surface for about 30 minutes.
- Cover pressure cooker and pressurize for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove pressure by running cold water on top of the cover.
- Simmer for another 15 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Add tanglad, onion leaks and petchay and bring to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve with patis and kalamansi on the side and white rice.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- ferdslim Quezon City, PH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookferdslim Quezon City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!