Tomato Basil Chicken BreastsFrom auntiem 7 years ago
- 24 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 2 cups uncooked spiral shaped pasta shopping list
- 1 (19 ounce) can tomato basil soup mix. shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Coat each piece of chicken in egg and then flour mixture.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spary.
- Brown chicken over medium heat and then drain all liquid from the pan.
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Pour soup over chicken and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for about 5-7 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve chicken over pasta and top with extra sauce. I also like to put a little fresh basil and parmesan cheese on mine.