Sweet Potatoe CasseroleFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 6 medium sweet potatoes shopping list
- 6 medium apples shopping list
- 6 Tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg or cinnamon shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons flour shopping list
How to make it
- Par boil peeed and sliced sweet potatoes.
- Peel, core, slice apples (as for pie)
- Alternate potatoes and apples in layers in a buttered dish or 9X13 pan.
- Sprinkle each layer with butter, sugar,and lemon juice.
- Add thickening made of 2 Tablespoons of flour and 1/3 cup water.
- Pour on 1 cup hot water and bake at 325* 30 minutes.