Papa Oning's "Sinalamog" Fried RiceFrom rodelbanares 9 years ago
- pork lard (left-over adobo lard can be used) shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 5 tbsps of chopped garlic shopping list
- about 8 cups of left-over steamed rice (the night before making this dish, put the leftover rice in the freezer for better results) shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Before cooking this dish, mix the egg and rice together.
- pre-heat your wok on your stove for about 3 minutes on high heat
- add the pork lard.
- sautee the chopped garlic until just before it turns golden brown.
- add the rice.
- Fry the rice until rice grains separate from each other (or until rice ireaches your preferred texture).
- Serve hot with breakfast viand of choice.
The Cookrodelbanares Marikina, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!