My Fruit Salad PunchFrom shoebearsmom 8 years ago
- Punch: shopping list
- 1 big jug Hawaiian punch shopping list
- 1 2-liter ginger ale shopping list
- 1 lg. can pineapple + juice shopping list
- 3 cans mandaran oranges + juice shopping list
- 3 bananas sliced shopping list
- 2 jar maraschino cherries + juice shopping list
- 2 can peaches + juice shopping list
- ice Ring: shopping list
- bundt cake pan (make sure it will fit inside your punch bowl) shopping list
- pineapples shopping list
- mandarin oranges shopping list
- maraschino cherries shopping list
- peaches shopping list
- bananas shopping list
How to make it
- Pour everything into a big punch bowl. I put more or less ginger ale to taste. I like the punch to be bubbly and carbonated.
- For ice ring, fill your bundt cake pan w/ water and drop in 1 can mandarin oranges without juice, 1 can pineapples without juice, 1 sliced up banana, 1 jar maraschino cherries without juice, 1 can peaches without juice. Freeze until solid. Remove when frozen and drop into your punch filled punch bowl. Enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 1
- shoebearsmom Clayton, OH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookshoebearsmom Clayton, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!